Lipgloss and Onesies Blog: My New Blogging Adventure . . .

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My New Blogging Adventure . . .

This is my first attempt at an official blog...so bare with me. My name is Heather I'm currently a work at home mom with a 2 year old little girl and a 3 year old beagle. My husband works a regular 9-5 job 5 days a week so we cherish our weekends and try to have as much fun as possible when we're all together.



Hubby and I met in 2005, got married in 2007 and bought our first (and current) house in 2008. We got our little fur baby, Hank, in 2009 and we love him so much. Then in May of 2011, our little darling baby girl was born and we couldn't be more proud.


With this blog, I hope to post some of my favorite recipes and crafts and express my love for everything fashion and beauty. I'm also addicted to Pinterest, crafting, and taking pictures so I'll definitely be incorporating those things at some point. 


Thanks for stopping by and keep checking in for new posts!


xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment