Lipgloss and Onesies Blog: {Product Review} Adeline Organic Eye Serum & Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Monday, June 1, 2015

{Product Review} Adeline Organic Eye Serum & Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I was recently given the opportunity to try some Adeline products and I just have to say that I honestly love them! The two products that were sent to me were the Organic Eye Serum and the Hyaluronic Acid Serum


The Organic Eye Serum has a gel-like consistency and absorbs into the skin very quickly but still gives enough moisture and hydrates my undereye area perfectly. This is the perfect eye serum for the warm months of spring and summer because it can be easily layered under your concealer and setting powder with no issues of creasing or settling. And even though it does give enough moisture, it may not be quite enough for the cooler fall and winter months. But I'll give it a chance once that time of year rolls around and report back...it may surprise me and be just fine. 

Another good thing about the Organic Eye Serum is that it only takes a pea-size amount for both undereye areas. So even though you're only getting 0.5 ounces, the product will last quite a few months since just a small amount will cover both eyes.

The Hyaluronic Acid Serum, not surprisingly, is terriffic! After working at a dermatology office a few years ago, I've learned that hyaluronic acid is my moisturizer of choice. It's a naturally occurring acid found in your skin already so it can be used on the most sensitive skin with no issues. And this serum is thin enough to allow extra moisturizer, if needed, sunscreen, and makeup to be layered over top with no smudging, flaking, or creasing. There's nothing worse than a serum that leaves you oily and makes your makeup just slide off...and this one is the complete opposite. Just like the Organic Eye Serum, it takes very little product for it to do it's job. I only need 2 pumps to cover my whole face and neck area, which gives this product a great value for the price.

And although the Adeline products are not readily available at a drug or makeup store, you can purchase them on Amazon, which means Prime Members can receive it within 2 days with FREE shipping.





These products were provided in exchange for review. Although I did not purchase the products, my review and opinions are completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment