Lipgloss and Onesies Blog: {Nail of the Moment} Pop-arazzi and Maybelline

Thursday, March 5, 2015

{Nail of the Moment} Pop-arazzi and Maybelline





On a recent trip to the drugstore I was perusing through the makeup section when I came upon a brightly colored end-cap full of any color of nail polish you could dream of. The brand is Pop-arazzi and they may only be sold at CVS. I haven't seen them anywhere else but I do love the fact that they are very affordable. They're price point is in line with Sinful Colors, around the $2 range. I was looking for a light pink since spring is on the way, so I picked the color Sugar Spun (#990025). It's an opaque creamy pink that goes on like a dream with just 2 thin coats. The other plus about this brand is the brush, it is quite wide and allows you to cover almost your entire nail in one quick swipe.





I often love to have a little glitter accent nail if the main polish I choose is somewhat plain with no sparkle. So to go along with the light pink, I dug out my Maybelline Color Show glitter polish in Gilded Rose (#305). It is a beautiful rose gold toned glitter polish that has gold micro-glitter with rose gold/pink larger glitter pieces. Just one coat gives enough glitter to make a great accent nail that lets the base color show through but I did two coats to get a little bit sparkle going on.




Do you have a favorite Pop-arazzi shade that I should try next? Leave some suggestions in the comments below and I'll be sure to check them out.

Thanks for stopping by and come back to visit any time.







Linked Up At:

No comments:

Post a Comment