Lipgloss and Onesies Blog: Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask




So has anyone ever tried a mud mask before? I have never tried one, although I have tried different varieties of facial masks. I was always a little scared of mud masks because I've only ever heard of mud masks working well for those with acne or oily skin, which I don't have. So when I was sent the Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask, I was a bit apprehensive to try it in fear of it really drying out my skin or aggravating my rosacea. Well let me tell you...I found a new way to pamper myself! {Yay for mommy time! Lol} 


I have only used the mud mask 2 times since receiving it, about a week between treatments, but I haven't had a single problem so far. I will be honest, while you have the mask on, it does tingle quite a bit but nothing that is terrible. The packaging states that the mask works by drawing out impurities and grime while hydrating your skin with minerals and essential oils. The tingly feeling that I felt is circulation stimulation that occurs to leave your face with a healthy youthful glow. After about 10 minutes, after the mud had completely dried, I began washing the mask off with warm and just my hands, no washcloth. As I was washing it off, I was expecting to see bright red skin as my skin is pretty sensitive and turns red with just the slightest touch. But to my surprise, I just had a slight pink tone, which is not much different than my normal coloring. 


Overall, my skin texture was improved after both uses of the mud mask. I found that my pores had visibly shrunk by a significant amount and my whole face was a lot smoother and supple. I would definitely recommend giving it a try. The big 6 oz container is less than half the price and 5 times the size of other 'glow' masks on the market {...if you know what I mean wink wink } and Pure & Essential Minerals is so confident in their product that they offer a 100% money back guarantee. So go on Amazon, use your Prime account to get free shipping and give the mask a shot. If you have a bad reaction to or just plain don't like it, just send it back. You have nothing to lose. Right?


Thank you so much for stopping by and if you've tried the Dead Sea Mud Mask or any other Pure & Essential Minerals product, leave a comment and let me know how you like it.





Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment